session.Clear() I believe, but if you need to call this explicitly I
would first look for problems with the overall design how the services
interact.

On Dec 30, 10:13 am, Joseph Lam <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm running separate WCF services (Service A and Service B) that all
> participate in one distributed transaction. My question is whether/how
> can the NHibernate session in Service A knows about changes made by
> Service B when Service B returns and not to use any cached stale data?
> Shouldn't there be a simple function call (e.g. ISession.ClearCache())
> that will just clear all the cached data in a session, instead of
> having to evict() each object individually?
>
> Joseph

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to