I am trying to get statement batching to work with updating:

using (var session = factory.OpenSession())
using (var tx = session.BeginTransaction())
{
     session.FlushMode = FlushMode.Commit;
     foreach (var id in idList) // I realize this is not a best
practice
     {
          var item = session.Get<Item>(id);
          item.DoSomething();
     }
     tx.Commit();
}

I am expecting to see the update statements in a batch on tx.Commit(),
instead I see one update statement per entity. But when I do something
like the above, except creating the entities and calling
session.Save(), the batching is working as expected.

Does it matter that I am using a composite primary key? Does it matter
that I have lazy loading disabled (I realize this is also not a best
practice)? Did I just miss something in the docs? I can provide a
sample mapping if need be.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to