Buy the book NHibernate 3.0 Cookbook as it will save you a lot of time look
through old code, blogs, snippets etc.

https://www.packtpub.com/nhibernate-3-0-cookbook/book#  

It is definitely worth it.


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of chobo3
Sent: 11 January 2011 18:19
To: nhusers
Subject: [nhusers] Nhibernate 3.0 tutorials?

Hi

I am to Nhibernate and I want to use the latest version but I am
having trouble finding tutorials for 3.0. Does anyone have a beginners
guide on how to use it?

I want to use like the linq feature that it has now and just how to
use it. I am unsure how much has changed from the previous tutorial so
I don't know what parts of old tutorials might be invalid.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to