in the downloaded package, there is a folder named "Require For Lazy" or
something alike.

I am used to respond a lot of question in this forum just by using the
reference documentation:
http://nhforge.org/doc/nh/en/index.html

And we have a book for nhibernate and nhibernate 3:
https://www.packtpub.com/nhibernate-3-0-cookbook/book

<https://www.packtpub.com/nhibernate-3-0-cookbook/book>
2011/1/12 Geoff <[email protected]>

> Hello,
>
> I'm working on an ASP.NET application which will connect to an
> existing Oracle database. I've been working through the "Getting
> Started Guide" for nHiberate and apparently, I'm missing the
> Castle.DynamicProxy.dll or it's been removed from the 3.0
> version...I've had a terrible time finding any good documentation
> about nHiberate 3.0.
>
> All this is very new to me and I could use any help, documentation or
> suggestions you may have...
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Geoff
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "nhusers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to