Hi Daniel,

I had the same problem. Haven't found any existing implementation so I
created my own.
It's actually a proof of concept so I'm going to polish it and test a
bit before publishing.
If you're in hurry, let me know. (yes, I know this post dates Jan 4)

Regards,
Filip Zawada

On Jan 4, 12:53 pm, bdaniel7 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use a ResultTransformer to fill a nested collection?
> Pretty much the same question as here, but no 
> answer:https://groups.google.com/group/nhusers/browse_thread/thread/a69d4476...
>
> class DepartmentDTO
> {
>    int DeptId;
>    string DeptName;
>    IList<UserDTO> Users;
>
> }
>
> class UserDTO
> {
>    int UserId;
>    string UserName;
>
> }
>
> The point is to load only the id and the name, instead of all the
> properties.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to