Have been running into some issues in our unit testing recently. As we
have gotten into more complex queries, we have started to use
QueryOver to execute these.

In implemenation this works out great, but for testability we are
running into major road blocks.

Is there a proper way to test QueryOver Calls?

This is one example, that occurs inside of an action, so the action is
what is being tested but this call prevents the test from running
because we cannot mock/stub it in the proper fashion:

var lastNumber = _session.QueryOver<PurchaseOrder>()
               .SelectList(x => x.SelectMax(y =>
y.PurchaseOrderNumber))
               .List<int>();