Hi guys,

I have a builder that builds a ICriteria based on filtering options
the users select in the UI. Is it possible to test this in a
disconnected way, without requiring a session? How can I instantiate a
new ICriterai? Currently there is no test coverage in this area and it
is unfortunately a bug magnet. I would be really helpful if I could
increase coverage in this area to ensure the filtering/sorting options
users pick are accurately reflected in the criterias we build in the
back end, but I'm a little stuck on how to instantiate/manipulate
disconnected ICriteria. Is this even possible? If not is there an
alternative approach I might consider?

Thanks!
Matei

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to