Hello,

I'm looking for a solution that would let me specify the Oracle column
comment in the mapping file. Below is an attempt using <database-
object> but I got that error...


21:13:38.714 DEBUG [SchemaExport.Execute] Sistema:
    comment on column Cone_Slab.Id_Cone_Slab IS 'Identificador do
registro'; comment on column Cone_Slab.Id_Slab IS 'Identificador da
placa';
21:13:38.734 WARN [SchemaExport.Execute] Sistema: Unsuccessful:
comment on column Cone_Slab.Id_Cone_Slab IS 'Identificador do
registro'; comment on column Cone_Slab.Id_Slab IS 'Identificador da
placa';
21:13:38.735 WARN [SchemaExport.Execute] Sistema: ORA-00911: caractere
inválido


  <class name="ConeSlab" table="Cone_Slab" lazy="false">

    <id name="Id" column="Id_Cone_Slab" type="Int32">
      <generator class="hilo"/>
    </id>

    <many-to-one name="Cone" column="Id_Cone" class="Cone"
cascade="none" fetch="join" not-null="true"/>
    <many-to-one name="Slab" column="Id_Slab" class="Slab"
cascade="none" fetch="join" not-null="true"/>

  </class>

  <database-object>
    <create>comment on column Cone_Slab.Id_Cone IS 'Identificador do
cone'; comment on column Cone_Slab.Id_Slab IS 'Identificador da
placa';</create>
    <drop></drop>
  </database-object>


How can I fix this?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to