Hello,
anybody every needed to intercept and change a deleted entry? I know there
is a config entry called nhibernate.envers.store_data_at_delete.
The problem is that we must be able to search by deleted entries in our
history and all queries check against our own Status column (ie not against
revtype).
So in addition to storing data at delete I must also change this status
column to deleted.
What would be the best extension point in Envers for this behavior? Can I
intercept the audit object before it gets written to the database?

best regards,
Peter