Hi,
I'm seeing the following behavior where saving an entity with generated
identity "flushes" previous Saves on new entities but have no identity
column that haven't been commited/flushed yet, but does not do the same
when the previous uncommited Save actions are updates. I didn't find
anything documented on this. Any idea why the previous Saves (entities
having no generated identity) aren't postponed until commit like for the
update?
Thanks!

Scenario1 (Insert):
      Entity1 without identity column is saved with Save() (New so will be
inserted)
      No flush or commit has yet been called so no calls to DB yet
      Entity2 with identity column is saved with Save() (New so will be
inserted)

Insert db call for Entity1 is carried out before Entity2 even though Commit
or Flush not called yet.

Scenario2 (Update):
      EntityA  without identity column is saved with Save() (Existing so
will be updated)
      No flush or commit has yet been called so no calls to DB yet
      EntityB with identity column is saved with Save() (New so will be
inserted)

      EntityA gets updated in DB during Commit