Maybe Polly could help? https://github.com/App-vNext/Polly

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: "Juan Segura" <juan...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: ‎10-‎4-‎2018 12:41
Aan: "nhusers" <nhusers@googlegroups.com>
Onderwerp: [nhusers] SQL Cluster with fault tolerance

Hello,

In my Company we have a SQL Cluster with fault tolerance. It switches the
server in milisecons, but I have an exception in NHibernate in the meantime.
I'm looking for a way to implement a fault totelance mechanism, but I can't
find any documentation, samples or workarrounds about it.

Any sugestion?

Thanks for your time!