I updated NH from V5.1.3 to the new V5.2 and i have a problem now.
My service throws a MappingException while startup:

MappingException: Unable to build the insert statement for class ...Offer:
a failure occured when adding the property OfferSearch
ArgumentException: The column 'OFFER_ID' has already been added in this SQL
builder

I know that I use the OFFER_ID twice in my entity. I use this mapping:

    [Class( Table = "OFFER", ... )]
    public class Offer {
        [Id(0, TypeType = typeof(long), Column = "OFFER_ID", Name = "Id",
UnsavedValueObject = 0)]
        [Generator(1, Class = "sequence")]
        [Param(2, Name = "sequence", Content = "SEQ_OFFER")]
        public virtual long Id { get; set; }

        [ManyToOne(Column = "OFFER_ID", ... )]
        public virtual OfferSearch OfferSearch { get; set; }
    }

In this case my ManyToOne Relation OfferSearch points to a view mapping
that has the same id and contains searchable columns. I only use it in
Query-Statements and read only.

Is there a possibility to tell NH5.2 to behave like NH < 5.2? Can I declare
the ManyToOne relation as ReadOnly? What do I have to do? I have mappings
like this all over my entities...