Hi everyone!

I have a project build with NHibernate and MySql. In this project I have
query built using QueryOver and I would like to know how to ignore the time
when I filter it using the "between" operator, for sample:

query  = query.AndRestrictionOn(x =>
x.FixDate).IsBetween(startDate).And(finishDate);

The problem is that I have a date and time value in FixDate property for
sample: "05/05/2020 14:50:00", but the startDate and finishDate arguments I
just have the date information like "05/05/2020 00:00:00". I want ignore
the time on the FixDate on the between filter becuase sometimes it fails.
How can I do this?

I know I can add the time into the finishDate to be 23:59:59, but it sounds
like a workaround to me which I want to avoid.

Thank you.