I've actually had some luck getting my local Honda dealer to match prices
I've found online at hondaparts-direct.com and bikebarn.com. I just wrote
down the part numbers and prices and they came down to within 10% of the
online prices. So I guess our buddy Dennis is right and not all dealerships
are stealerships. :)

Btw, I'm riding around on a new suzuki boulevard c50 for a couple of days.
Fat, pretty, comfortable ride, but I prefer my nighthawk.

-Kyle

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 2:31 PM, mhillard <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I just purchased a center stand for a 750 a few weeks ago.  I bought
> it online, but it is a Honda part.  The Honda part number is 50600-
> MW3-810, and it cost me $106.02 plus some shipping.  I don't know if
> this is the best price to be found, but it is well below what my
> dealer wanted for it.
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to