Good thing I don't have to replace my blinker fluid!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sounds to me like your muffler bearings have finally worn out.
>
> -Kyle
>
>
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Kyle K.K. <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> I just sank a couple hundred bucks into my 550 and now I have an
>> exhaust leak. The farthest left pipe is just a touch loose. If I push
>> in from the front, it goes away. Why is it that as soon as you fix up
>> the bike, something else goes wrong?
>> *see subject line*
>>
>> -Kyle KK
>>
>>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to