Dave,

I will post some pics soon, probably on the weekend. The only part I
needed from electrosport was the speed sensor. The magnetic bolts they
offer were not the correct size for my rotor. Here is a link to the
speed sensor I used -> 
http://www.electrosport.com/products/product-detail-2261.php.
It allows you to use the stock cable. The only other mod was to the
bracket that holds the stock instrument cluster. It required some
cutting in the center, and a couple new holes.

On Mar 18, 6:24 pm, Honda_66 <[email protected]> wrote:
> -- JOE --
>
>  Could you post  photo's of you new speedo/tach unit Mod. Mounting
> ect..
> Did you have to get extra parts from Electrosport to make it work ?
>
>  Dave
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to