Your right Gene,

 

It's not much street riding around here anymore. We're invisible to millions
of people! (Dems and Rupubs!)

 

The best rides are heading to the west about 60 miles out towards the Blue
Ridge or Shenandoah Mtns.

 

Evan

 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Gene Henry
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:57 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Salvage yard in Maryland

 

Sorry, Javier, I'm in cold old Wisconsin.  Only thing worse would be all the
people back where you live!  Rather have the cold and snow!

 

Gene

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Javier Garcia <mailto:[email protected]>  

To: [email protected] 

Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:05 PM

Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Salvage yard in Maryland

 


Hi guys... thanks for the info, I'll check on those places to see if I can
find the tail light for my NH 750 1996. If any of you sees one for sale
place let me know.

Evan: I think I sent the e-mail directly to you, not to the group. Anyway,
we can get together any moment you can, just let me know. I don't know if
you ride every day or just on weekends. 

Gene: are you close to de DC metro area? would you like to get together to
ride? I'm looking for people to ride with because I still have learnes
permit only.

Ride safe,
Javier.



On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Gene Henry <[email protected]> wrote:

I've had good luck with Baltimore Cycle, "Dean", at 410-962-1335 (no
website)

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Evan <mailto:[email protected]>  Dosik 

To: [email protected] 

Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:06 PM

Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Salvage yard in Maryland

 

Javier,

 

Try:

 

1).        Cycle Outlet, 301-724-6923

2).        GRD Ent,          301-843-0144

3).        Baltimore Cycle Salvage (Don't have the #)

 

Not local but.

 

http://www.cycle-salvage.com/contact.htm

 

http://www.batescycle.com/

 

http://www.ajcyclesalvage.com/

 

 

I'll see if I have any other local suppliers for ya..

 

Sorry I didn't see your msg regarding riding up to see you today. Just
catching up on my Nighthawk Lovers e-mail.

In the future you can e-mail me directly if you like: [email protected]

 

Sure is a nice day for bug catching. :-)

 

Evan

 


  _____  


From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Javier Garcia
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 2:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Salvage yard in Maryland

 

Hi everyone,
does anyone knows a salvage yard in Maryland/Virginia/DC area? I've tried
looking on google, but I can't find what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Javier

 


<BR


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to