We sold them. Got 'em from KK motorcycle supply. A "universal" accessory that 
was one size fits nothing. You're right, time for those was early 80's. 
Hondaline ? no...

--- On Thu, 3/26/09, NytWing <[email protected]> wrote:
From: NytWing <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Hondaline sissy bar, etc
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 7:55 AM

I knew someone back when I was a kid in the mid 80's who had a
NightHawk with a backrest/luggage rack and the backrest would slide
forward over the passanger seat so if your riding solo, you could use
it.  I don't think they were very common.  I've been looking for one
and haven't had any luck.  Anybody seen one anywhere???  Doesn't even
need to be for sale, I would just like validation that they exist and
it wasn't my imagination....

On Mar 25, 7:42 pm, "Dick MacInnes" <[email protected]> wrote:
> No it's not movable. Strictly for a back seat rest and the luggage
rack is
> aft over the fender. I think this is the only one Honda made back then, as
> are the engine bars.
>
> Dick MacInnes




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to