Go to ACE. Home Depot and Lowe's or your local automotive store won't have it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MrViggy<mailto:mrvi...@gmail.com>
  To:
nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com<mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 4:48 PM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Brake/Clutch fluid reservoir cover screws...

  Yeah, I wasn't sure what shape they'd be in when I finally got them out...  ;)

  On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Creative Residential Designs
<finderskeep...@qwest.net<mailto:finderskeep...@qwest.net>> wrote:

    Just take one of them with you and match up threads and length. It sounds
simple-minded but I do it so that I am sure to get an exact match and not an
opposite-thread problem or something like that. HotrodMamma.