Bad headlight relay switch I think... 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of stfrantzis
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:18 PM
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] headlight issue


I have a headlight issue with my 84 700cs Night hawk- both high and
low beam no longer work.  I have checked the bulb separately and it
works fine.
I have checked at the high/low switch for power and there is none.
I have checked all fuses and put a guage for continuity on both sides
of the 5 fuses and all check out fine.
I have taken apart the starter button and made sure that connections
are soldered and all are fine.
Is there another form of checking to find out how to get the bottow of
the no headlight issue.  I have disconnected and reconnected all
harnesses in front.

Kerry


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.62/2168 - Release Date: 06/10/09
18:30:00


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to