The contacts in the starter button are toast. repair / replace. Explanation if 
needed.  

--- On Thu, 6/11/09, stfrantzis <[email protected]> wrote:

From: stfrantzis <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] headlight issue
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 6:18 PM


I have a headlight issue with my 84 700cs Night hawk- both high and
low beam no longer work.  I have checked the bulb separately and it
works fine.
I have checked at the high/low switch for power and there is none.
I have checked all fuses and put a guage for continuity on both sides
of the 5 fuses and all check out fine.
I have taken apart the starter button and made sure that connections
are soldered and all are fine.
Is there another form of checking to find out how to get the bottow of
the no headlight issue.  I have disconnected and reconnected all
harnesses in front.

Kerry




      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to