Reporting from Vienna Virginia (18 miles west of Washington DC),

I just sold my trusty 94 CB-250 to a friend with a Harley who used to be a 
motorcycle riding instructor and thus recalled the little Nighthawk with 
fondness and needed a local ride.  I have grown to trust my 84 CB-650S over the 
past year, have done a lot of local commuting and such riding, and a few longer 
trips (Delaware, Norfolk, Western Shore), and my son is now all trained up with 
his own motorcycle (he selected a used Ninja 500).  So the 250 wasn't getting 
used much.  Price...same as I bought the 250 for three years ago to start my 
'motorcycle reentry' refresher training, except instead of 1200 miles, the 250 
had 53XX miles.  Reliable machine.


Mike Bosworth
1984 Nighthawk CB-65-SC, which commuting savings pays for my other ride...
Shiloh, 1996 15.3 hands high quarterhorse gelding

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to