I was on an 1985 Honda 700 Interceptor During Buke week in Daytona in 1987. I 
got that bike up to 187 mph for a period of 40 miles.I was on the interstate 
highway though. It was 2pm and I had to get to work. It only took about 12 
minutes to do HEHE!!!!!
Oh and my passenger was not pleased.


Jeff Rumer
(Magilla)
 

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Kyle Munz <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Going 123 MPH in a 30 MPH zone???
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 12:56 PM


Not with me at the controls ;)
The guy I bought mine from said he had it up to 100mph once but it wanted to go 
faster. I've only had it up to 85mph. So what is the fastest everyone has gone 
on their NH?

-Kyle 
-Sent from Houston, TX, United States 


On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Angela Kennedy <[email protected]> wrote:

you mean it couldn't have been a 'Hawk'?? ;-)





On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:34 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:

Didn't say. Betcha it was a crotch rocket though. 


Paul








On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 6:35 PM, Angela Kennedy <[email protected]> wrote:

what kind of bike was he on? 



On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:





Iowa Motorcyclist Caught Traveling 123 MPH in 30-MPH Zone

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534080,00.html?test=latestnews 

























      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to