I live about 90-miles from Annapolis, but don't have a truck/trailer.

I wouldn't mind having a spare to be able to tear the 83'  550 apart for restoration.

It's my main means of transportation right now


Oct 24, 2009 07:02:02 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Got any pics????

On Oct 22, 12:57 pm, Rob Buenning <[email protected]> wrote:
> No this is  not a new version of the Nigerian bank account scam.  ii have a
> 1983 Nighthawk which was in the process of restoration when I blew out my
> shoulder. It ran well but needs a lot of work because the previous owner was
> an idiot. He painted the engine black and put Harley straight pipes on it.
> The tank needs to have some dents taken out and be painted and the seat
> needs to be recovered. Iit obviously needs a new exhaust, and the tires are
> at the end of their age life. It is in Annapolis Maryland and I need to get
> it picked up by the end of the month. I'd rather it go to a rider than to
> parts. It comes with a clean title.
>
> --
> Thanks, Rob [email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to