I've seen that pic before and figured it might be a joke, then I saw a guy a
few months ago wearing his backwards. He was also wearing a University of
Texas shirt, go figure...

-Kyle


On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Chuck <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think that if you can't figure out how to put a helmet on properly,
> Why bother!
> The part of your anatomy that the bucket is supposed to protect must
> be damaged already.
>
> Chuck
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to