One for odd number days and one for even number days?

-Kyle


On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:

> Kyle!  I already have a black and blue '84 what would I want with another
> one!
> Graham
>
> On May 29, 2010, at 5:32 AM, Kyle Munz wrote:
>
> Uh oh.
>
> -Kyle
>
>
> On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>  yeah I want to see it too,  Graham
>>
>> On May 28, 2010, at 9:57 PM, Javier Garcia wrote:
>>
>> Welcome Bender! you should post pictures of your new acquisition.
>> Javier.
>>
>> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM, bender <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, I am new to this group. I live in S.W Indiana, and have just
>>> recently purchased a 84 Nihgthawk S , Black/Blue. I am so glad to have
>>> one of these awsome bikes again. I had a Black/Red 84, bought it new
>>> got rid of it after getting married in 88. I have always wanted to
>>> have another and now I do!! It is so great to be back riding. This
>>> group is great and very informitive, thanks for being here.
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to