I'd like to know to that to, Graham

On Jun 2, 2010, at 11:52 AM, Rolf wrote:

Hello

I have i question, my uncle has a night hawk 700s standing in the
garden.
The engine is totally broken inside.

I friend of mine has an engine in his garage, but its a 650 cc
engine.
This guy says that the 650 engine perfectly fits in the 700s frame.
Is this true?
they both have a cardan drive shaft.

thank you, Rolf

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to