Hello,

I found this link which talks about a homemade rack for a 650sc:http://
www.mailinglistarchive.com/html/[email protected]/2009-08/msg00249.html
Roger Graham says: "Also I picked up a 'rack' on an '85 NH650SC.
Here's a pic of it. As you can see - a very simple design if you don't
mind two holes in the
grab bar,
Graham"

Could someone PLEASE reply to [email protected] with the picture
referenced in this thread?

I have been looking for a rack for my Nighthawk for over a year and
can't find it and it would begreat if I can make my own. I am hoping a
picture would provide some ideas.
Thanks,Arthur

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to