I'm not 100% sure, a friend of mine had same discussion. I can tell
you that mine are only signals and do not stay on enless my battery is
running low & only when she wasn't running, and even then only the
left one w stay on when selected. I have only seen one bike with all
four lights on constantly and it was on a utube video so for all I
know they made a mistake by doing that.

On Jun 2, 10:31 am, Yaacov Levine <[email protected]> wrote:
>   When I dropped my friends 1985 Honda Nighthawk 450 I broke the right
> marker/blinker light (not sure what its called) ! I replaced this piece and
> then only the front left one stayed on. Now none of them stay on.... But all
> the blinkers work.
> The front lights have 2 filaments (spelling) and the back only have one.
>
> 1. Are these marker or blinker lights supposed to stay on all the time?
>                     If yes?
> 2. What can be the problem?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to