*"Hont conditiona" is Yiddish and loosely translated means: "I know I'm
asking too much, but I really need the money for a new PC that includes
spell check." (Kinda...ish.)
*
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:29 AM, aardvark <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hont conditiona???
> Canadian MSRP was $3599 for that bike in 1983 according to my Gold
> Book, and you know our dollar is almost always weaker.
> I bought my certified '83 CB550 with only 14,000 kilometers (8700
> miles) for $1000 a couple months ago. Lots of luck to the seller.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
*Paul*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to