I sent Graham some bike and car/Mopar pics via email, until I figure
out why I can't post pics. Maybe Paul can shed some light on this for
me/us. Thanks!  Joe




On Jul 20, 5:30 pm, MOPARJOE <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm looking on here as hard as I can (ha ha) and I still don't see
> anything that says "attach file" (pretty basic I would think, but
> nothing here). Perhaps I don't have this option because I'm a new
> member??
>
> > When sending the e-mail click attach file and select whatever you want to 
> > attach
> > I don't know how to post pics on this website. I've asked a couple
> > fellow members I've been emailing with, and they don't know either
> > (even had one guy ask me how to post pics)??? Sorry, but I'll post
> > pics if someone can "walk me thru it"  Joe
>
> > > How about a pic or two of the mopar responsible for moparjoe.
>
> > > On 7/19/10, Graham Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > Show them Joe, show them!
>
> > > > On Jul 19, 2010, at 2:27 AM, MOPARJOE wrote:
>
> > > >> " Unless he had a dozen different 700S, that wouldn't be so boring ;)
>
> > > >> -Kyle "
>
> > > >> I agree with Kyle!...I'm totally addicted to the 700-S and would have
> > > >> been really impressed to see that many 700-S bikes in one garage (it
> > > >> was still a cool pic though).
>
> > > >> Some day, I'll get all mine into one picture/location; not sure how I
> > > >> would do that though, as space is my problem (not to mention I don't
> > > >> have time)??
>
> > > >> --
> > > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > >> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > > >> To post to this group, send email to
> > > >> [email protected].
> > > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
> > > >> [email protected].
> > > >> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/
> > > >> group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
> > > > Groups
> > > > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > [email protected].
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> > > --
> > > Sent from my mobile device
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> > [email protected].
> > For more options, visit this group 
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to