I know what you mean
On Jul 20, 2010, at 10:27 PM, MOPARJOE wrote:
Ha...It's actually kinda hard now. 3 of the ones in the pic that
Graham posted for me are '85's, and I can tell them apart by the miles
on each one (ranging from 4k-17K), end one is an '84..... I have 28
700-S bikes in all, and it's REALLY hard to tell all of them apart,
especially since I don't get to see most of them on a regular basis.
Each bike has something different about it, but it's hard to remember
what that something is?!
How do You tell the Blue Quadruplet's apart?!
Here's some of Joe's Nighthawks. Doesn't seem fair that he has more
than me! Graham
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/
group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.