Thanks Kim.....All the cars and bikes were stored elsewhere, and survived. The house, basement and attic were PACKED with parts (mostly NOS). I kept all the really valuable stuff at my house, and had it in many different parts of the hose, all separated by different levels, different rooms, as well as fire doors. The fire traveled thru the walls and furnace ducts, and ended up in every room of the house (started in the kitchen, burned thru the hardwood floor, ran all across the basement and up to the ceiling, and then the dining room colapsed, which started the rest of the long chain of fire traveling thu the ducts).
Cars I am selling.....: (2 Fords included-long story).... 73 Mach-1 (nice Texas car, fully restored),.... 70 Cyclone GT 429 car- #'s matching California car w/ no rust ever (orig paint) but needing full restoration, ......70 GTX 440 auto orig paint South Carolina car needs full resto,..... 69 Charger R/T 440 auto Nevada car needs full resto,....69 Charger R/T S/E 440 auto Nevada car needs full resto, ..... 70 Challenger- orig paint S. Carlolina car needs full resto,..... Bikes:....84 NH-S (700-S) red/black w/9K orig miles-never been down and MINT,....84 NH-S blue/black 13K miles, and mint (9/10)(never been down). Both bikes are 100% stock and original, and much nicer than most you would see. Blue one has had over 2G worth of work done to it in the last year. Anyone interested...email me. Thanks, Joe On Jul 22, 8:52 pm, Kim Paddock <[email protected]> wrote: > That's so sad Joe...I'm sorry to hear your story (on so many levels). You lost > your pets too which must be hard to bear. I'm an avid collector of Mopars, > Pontiacs, Chevys and of course Bikes. I can't even begin to imagine loosing > all > of my parts much less all of the other stuff that you had. My insurance > company > informed me right off that they would not cover those items so at least I know > about it. My stuff is all in 3 different sheds plus my shop. Let us know what > you will be parting with...I'm sure that there will be a lot of interest with > this group as your bikes are just beautiful. Please let me know what project > cars that you have. Please tell me that your Superbird made it. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
