*Hey JC welcome to Nighthawk Lovers!*
*
*
*Wow! Rob sent me his info way back in 2004, and honestly I don't know if he
lurks here on the group or not. I kinda doubt it. Perhaps someone else will
have some info on swapping out your headlight for a dual unit. Anyone know
what JC is looking at here?*
*
*
*Paul
*
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 11:04 PM, JC <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I'm new to this group but have loved Nighthawks for a while.  I have
> an 85 650, and have had the idea of switching out the square headlight
> for a couple round ones.  As I look at my Nighthawk, the square
> headlight just doesn't seem to "flow" with the rest of the bike.  I
> keep coming back to this idea and am trying to determine if it would
> be worth the trouble.
>
> I came across a picture of a nighthawk called the "Niteskunk" about
> halfway down this webpage:
> http://hondanighthawks.net/yourhawk1.htm
>
> This shows exactly the dual round headlight swap I was thinking of.
> The modifications were apparently made by a Rob Pearson.  Does anyone
> know if Rob frequents this group or perhaps have his email?  I think
> the headlights look great and would love to get some more detailed
> info from him.  If anyone else has experience with this type of mod,
> I'd love to get your 2 cents as well.
>
> Thanks much!
> JC
>
> By the way, great website Paul!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
*
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to