The NH750's take 1157 bulbs for the brake lights and ft turn signals and 1156 for the rear turn signals.
Here is some reading on LED bulbs: http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/motorcycle-led-light/motorcycle-led-turn-signals-2.htm http://www.webbikeworld.com/t2/motorcycle-led-light/motorcycle-led-turn-signals.htm On Jul 24, 10:31 pm, sfox618 <[email protected]> wrote: > I just bought a set (2) tail / break lights on eBay. They fit in my > 96 - 750 and work great. Really easy to install - no modifications > needed, they fit and are a replacement for the 1157 > > They're really bright too > > Check out eBay Item number: 200499440905. I paid $8.99. He also has > them in White but I figured it they were really bright and red they > would stand out better - they do. Even my 15 year old noticed. > > Here's the description for the red ones: > 2x 1157 BAY15D RED 36-LED TAIL TURN BRAKE BULBS LIGHT C > > Sean -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
