Like all the changes I have done so far. Subtle, but just makes the
bike feel more "right". Since I did the fork springs at the same time
it's hard to tell, I also haven't had to crisis stop yet. I would have
replaced the 18 year old rubber one anyway just because I'd be screwed
if it popped trying to stop. I figured the Russell was cheap enough so
upgrade. I gotta get with you to give you those fork spacers too.

On 7/26/10, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:
> Allen, thanks for the pics. How does the brake feels now? any improvement?
> Javier.
>
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Allen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Super easy to do. (bleeding the brake is a total PITA though, don't
>> attempt it with out a mighty vac!)
>>
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/102601857000444202563/BrakeLineReplacement#
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
Sent from my mobile device

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to