I don't know exactly- My speedo cable is broken and I need to replace
it. I'm thinking high 30's.

On Jul 25, 6:02 pm, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
> *What kind of mileage are you getting?
> *
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM, bull city <[email protected]> wrote:
> > So I take my 550 SC on trips up to the mountains on a frequent basis.
> > I love how it handles up there... I love that my tent, sleeping bag,
> > and all of my camping supplies can be strapped down on the back
> > easily. I love my bike on the twisties and love how I can drop riders
> > on a 27 year old bike.
>
> > But I hate that I have to stop for gas so much. Really hate it.
>
> > Has anyone ever put a larger tank on one of these? Any other larger
> > tanks fit?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> --
> *
> *
> *
> *

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to