I asked that same question, but it never got answered.  I'll have to ask my 
fatherinlaw for Kerry's contact into. 
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010 4:42:30 pm
To: <[email protected]>
From: "Gene Henry" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Is a motorcycle still a motorcycle if it has 
four wheels?

How does he do a "panic stop"?  I think he and the drive mechanism would just 
spin around with the wheel???

Gene
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Rusty Fairmount 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 2:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Is a motorcycle still a motorcycle if it has 
four wheels?


  I met this guy at a family BBQ a couple weeks ago.  Kerry McLean, inventor of 
the Monowheel.  It's definately not a motorcycle, but you should see the smiles 
he has on his face (and puts on others) when he drives that thing.

  --- On Mon, 7/26/10, Rusty Fairmount <[email protected]> wrote:

  > From: Rusty Fairmount <[email protected]>
  > Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Is a motorcycle still a motorcycle if it 
has  four wheels?
  > To: [email protected]
  > Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 3:52 PM
  > If it's got 2 inline wheels and a
  > motor driving them, then it's a motorcycle, regardless of
  > size or riding postur

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to