Lara, see my email re throttle body I have. 
Scott
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: chas 83 550 <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:45:18 
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Interchangeable carb parts for a 1983 CB550SC

ask over at http://www.wgcarbs.com or in his forums 
http://www.vintagebikeforum.org/

On Jul 23, 7:07 pm, Laran Evans <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have a set of carbs for a '83 CB550SC. One throttle body has a torn
> diaphragm. The part is discontinued and the throttle bodies are
> selling for $65 on ebay. I could buy a whole new set of carbs, but
> that seems like a waste.
>
> Anyone know how/where I can find out what other bikes use the same
> carbs? I'm a novice to bike building, but it seems unlikely that
> Keihin would build a set of carbs specifically for that model. Or
> maybe they would. Dunno.
>
> Suggestions?
> Thanks.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to