Not very far, probably about 3 hours from here. We could try to get together
in the future, perhaps half way between Charlottesville and Silver Spring,
MD? I am also thinking in going to the Shenandoah park before the winter,
perhaps closer to the Fall. I only been there once with the bike, and was
the past winter.

Javier.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Noah Goodall <[email protected]>wrote:

> I'm in Charlottesville, off I-64 about halfway through the state. Great
> wine country out here, even got a cider orhard/brewery. How many of those do
> you ever see?! And also Thomas Jefferson's house.
>
> On Jul 27, 2010 10:51 PM, "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I am sorry to hear to happened, but I am glad you and your bike are doing
> fine. Great pictures by the way. Which part of Virginia are you at? I've
> been thinking in doing a trip to West Virginia,  but it is kind of far from
> home. I'l need several days to do so.
>
> Javier.
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Noah Goodall <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> >
>> > Got back from the trip on Monday.  The ride back was unfortunately
>> eventful, as I took a low spe...
>>
>> --
>>
>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lo...
>>
>
>  --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Love...
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to