I was surprised when a guy rolled over in his Suburban to chat with me
about my bike.  Said he used to have 450T Hawk that he ended up
ditching on the side of the road when it seized because he didn't know
you had to add oil to motorcycles.  I just kinda smiled, blinked, and
backed away.  I haven't seen another 450 Nighthawk but I saw a CB400
something or other on vacation the other day.  It had a duct tape seat
cover, I was proud :)