That would make a terrible racket.

-Kyle


On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Stumpi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Non removable liner I take it?  I would get yourself a nice soft scrub
> brush and go to town with some dish soap and water.  Same thing I do
> with mine except I remove my liner and wash it outside the helmet in
> the sink.  Stick it out on the back porch to dry (out of direct
> sunlight) or aim a hair dryer on low at it and turn it every hour or
> so.
>
> The hairdryer will take longer and probably not get everything out of
> the air vents but I wouldn't stick a helmet in the dryer....
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to