Not when you were with me. I have only did it my Honda's. The Harley's I've had wouldn't go that fast.
rodhall -----Original Message----- From: Kyle Munz <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Fri, Sep 17, 2010 11:26 am Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] I-81 isn't very smooth in some section's to even do the speed limit Not with me trying to follow you you haven't ;) -Kyle On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:11 AM, <[email protected]> wrote: I'v had my 550 to 115. rodhall -----Original Message----- From: Kyle Munz <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Fri, Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] I-81 isn't very smooth in some section's to even do the speed limit I haven't done the math myself, but here's what the internet says. Maximum speed in gears @ redline: (1) 49, (2) 71, (3) 89, (4) 106, (5) 127, (6) 147 I've gone about that fast in a car (142) but don't have the guts to try it on a bike. That was several years ago too, I might not have the guts to do that in a car anymore either. I'll never find out as long as I'm driving the tacoma ;) Fastest my bike has gone was 90mph and that was only briefly. For the most part I keep it between 70-80 which is normal cruising speed of Houston traffic. That works fine for me. -Kyle On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> wrote: According to calculations, my stock geared, stock sprocketed '93 with a 150/70/R17 on the back end will top out at 131mph. I don't think she'd like it very much up there, I know I wouldn't. Roads around here are crap, lots of transitions and dips from all the patches laid down in lieu of actual repaving. -Kurt On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote: > I wonder what the top speed of our bikes are. I'd have to figure out what > redline in 6th gear is I guess. > > -Kyle > > > On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Chris Besignano <[email protected]> > wrote: >> >> Hmmmmm, nobody in our group I hope... >> >> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:50 AM, <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> >>> http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2010/09/enola_motorcyclist_clocked_at.html >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >>> [email protected]. >>> For more options, visit this group at >>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to >> [email protected]. >> For more options, visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
