My 1st few years there I owned; a 78' CB 750, 2-Baja bugs 62/68 & a Honda 250r three-wheeler (the 1st 2-stroke)
The picture is from My George AFB barracks parking-lot 1983
Sep 25, 2010 05:18:40 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>I forgot (duh), that one of my '85 Nighthawks (700-S) came from there.--
>It was an original owner bike in mint condition. The guy who owned it
>passed away, and I got it from his widow, and had it shipped back here
>to Ohio.
>
>On Sep 25, 2:21 am, Rick Wilson <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I live in Victorville California. Is there anyone in this group who lives
>in
>> the area?
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk
>Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>target="_blank">[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at
>target="_blank">http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
<<attachment: dormrigs.jpg>>
