Hello All,
         I apologize for cross posting this but I feel that this
message is important enough that everyone should be made aware of its
content. Please feel free to forward to whomever you wish.
         There have been a rash of people having their Yahoo, Hotmail
and AOL e-mail addresses hacked and used to send out SPAM. The easiest
and fastest way to prevent or recover from this is to change your
e-mail password. This site - http://howsecureismypassword.net/ - is a
good reference tool for comparing passwords - ie Password A is this
strong and password B is this strong. The site doesn't retain your
password so it is safe to use. General rule of thumb: if it isn't 8
characters, it isn't long enough. 10 is better. Both capital and
lowercase letters should be used - and at least one symbol - ie
!...@#$%^&*()_-=+ makes things a lot better. I use a password Vault
called LastPass - http://lastpass.com/ - with an extremely strong
password to get into the Vault. Lastpass is free for the basic version
and usable across all major web browsers. I highly recommend it. You
can also use it generate random passwords for a site when you visit it
or to change your password on an existing site.
          -Joey Kelley, JoeyFixesComputers.com

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to