The choke is the easiest of the three cables to replace without
removing the carbs. The return cable on the throttle is by far the
hardest. I believe that's what the CIA has the prisoners down in
guantanamo doing to force them to talk. It can be done, I have done
it, it ain't fun.

On Tuesday, November 23, 2010,  <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> I think I'll just manually pull on the broken one for now.
>
> A salvage place wanted $40 for used
>
> I love Honda's & NightHawks
>
> Didn't know My 83' 550 would be so special.
>
> I thought CB everything might be interchangeable
>
> BFF
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 

-Kyle

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to