I found a cheaper way to carry carry my tools around with me that I've
been using for a few months, and I thought I'd share. Basically I roll
my tools up in old curtain, which then doubles as a rag. Throw that
plus a pump and patch kit and anything else I want to carry into a
stuff sack they sell at camping stores.  It's under $10, they last
forever, and are mostly resistant. Here's mine:
http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3662380&cp=3677352.3737588.3686893

Then I use an adjustable bungee cord to strap onto the back of the
bike. I love the adjustable bungee cord! I use this thing constantly
now. Only $3.33 with shipping:
http://www.drillspot.com/products/70261/Erickson_51501_Adjustable_Bungee_Cord

Some photos are in these links. It sits securely on the bike, and is
easy to take on and off. Anyway, just wanted to share.

http://picasaweb.google.com/noah.goodall/Nighthawk?authkey=Gv1sRgCM2K0P-0lfyFJA#5562555495595458786
http://picasaweb.google.com/noah.goodall/Nighthawk?authkey=Gv1sRgCM2K0P-0lfyFJA#5562555742634914466

-Noah

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to