Thank you for the advice. I will try it.

On Jan 21, 9:12 pm, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is that "peacock," as in purty colored bird, or "petcock," as in
> domesticated rooster?
>
> Sorry.  I'm a congenital smartass, so I couldn't let that one lie.
>
> As for the leak, try removing the petcock and inspecting the pencil-
> shaped filter that fits over the supply tube.  If it's chewed up at
> the bottom from twisting the petcock while aligning it during
> tightening of the big nut that secures the assembly to the tank, it
> will leak.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to