it gets better not just H2O from the home of honda  for new zealand  but some 
nuclear meltdown mist for us all better send in the seafoam ps because i 
mention honda this is not off topic technically

From: [email protected] 
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:58 AM
To: Digest Recipients 
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Digest for [email protected] - 20 
Messages in 7 Topics

  Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/topics

  a.. Kinda off topic - 1982 GoldWing [3 Updates] 
  b.. Okay...I'm getting the ITCH!! [1 Update] 
  c.. Hand guards [7 Updates] 
  d.. 1984 CB750SC [1 Update] 
  e.. tsunami aleart [6 Updates] 
  f.. Nighthawk parts for sale [1 Update] 
  g.. 1985 700s Honda Nighthawk - $1800 (West Chazy, NY) [1 Update] 
Topic: Kinda off topic - 1982 GoldWing
  Joey Kelley <[email protected]> Mar 11 11:32PM -0500 ^

   
  Hello All,
  Just found this on CraigsList:
  http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/2259864382.html
  1982 GoldWing for $1500 - my obvious first thought is - whats
  wrong with it.
  I've already e-mailed the lister - trying to get a chance to
  see the bike, sometime this weekend I hope, but haven't heard yet.
  Anything in particular I should know about the 1982 GLs would be nice.
  If I've got my history right - that would be either the last or next
  to the last year of the 1100 correct?
  Thanks in advance!
  -Joey
   
  -- 
  -Joey Kelley
  JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
  JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
  JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow



  "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Mar 11 09:14PM -0800 ^

   
  i have an 86
  and its a 1200... So i believe that your going to be looking at the 1100... 
Main things to look at are going to be the same for any bike... But i would 
focus my look at the wheel berrings...
   
  happy hunting!
   
   
  -----Original Message-----
  Date: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:32:23 pm
  To: [email protected]
  From: "Joey Kelley" <[email protected]>
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Kinda off topic - 1982 GoldWing
   
  Hello All,
  Just found this on CraigsList:
  http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/2259864382.html
  1982 GoldWing for $1500 - my obvious first thought is - whats
  wrong with it.
  I've already e-mailed the lister - trying to get a chance to
  see the bike, sometime this weekend I hope, but haven't heard yet.
  Anything in particular I should know about the 1982 GLs would be nice.
  If I've got my history right - that would be either the last or next
  to the last year of the 1100 correct?
  Thanks in advance!
  -Joey
   
  -- 
  -Joey Kelley
  JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
  JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
  JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
   
  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group



  surfswab <[email protected]> Mar 12 01:01AM -0800 ^

   
  You might find this site useful. It's Randaak's Cycle Shaak, reputed
  to be gospel for Wing lovers, like Paul's pages for the Nighthawk:
   
  http://www.randakks.com/



Topic: Okay...I'm getting the ITCH!!
  Paul <[email protected]> Mar 11 05:04PM -0700 ^

   
  *I'm at my daughter's house right now and she lives in the Boise, Idaho
  area. There are quite a few bikes on the road today. although the
  temperature is in the low 50s. *
  *
  *
  *Paul
  *
  On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 1:35 AM, [email protected] <
   
  -- 
  *
  *
  *
  *



Topic: Hand guards
  Graham Rogers <[email protected]> Mar 11 03:38PM -0500 ^

   
  A pair of universal I bought for $15 plus $10 shipping, arrived 
  yesterday. I put them on my Nighthawk 750. I had to do some 
  modifying but they fit good because they are plastic or pvc or ubs or 
  whatever and so bend easily. I think they will do the job, Graham
   
  
  On Mar 1, 2011, at 12:00 PM, Javier Garcia wrote:
   



  Kyle Munz <[email protected]> Mar 11 02:49PM -0600 ^

   
  Nice, you said you found those on eBay right?
   
  -Kyle
   
   



  Graham Rogers <[email protected]> Mar 11 04:06PM -0500 ^

   
  Right, they are called polisport hand protectors. I had to drill and 
  tap the bar ends and use my own allen bolts, Graham
   
   
  On Mar 11, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Kyle Munz wrote:
   



  Javier Garcia <[email protected]> Mar 11 05:47PM -0500 ^

   
  Hey Graham, those look nice, good job. Pretty cheap modification. I see you
  have a set of mirror similar to the ones I have. Are those the ones that
  come with LEDs?
   
  Javier.
   



  Graham Rogers <[email protected]> Mar 11 06:01PM -0500 ^

   
  I think so Javier, turn signal lights on the mirror side, Graham
   
  On Mar 11, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Javier Garcia wrote:
   



  Javier Garcia <[email protected]> Mar 11 06:18PM -0500 ^

   
  Graham, but dis you took the turn signals out? I don't see them on the
  pictures. I am asking because those LEDs aren't bright enough to completely
  replace the standard turn signals. At least that is the case with the ones I
  got.
   
  Javier.
   



  Graham Rogers <[email protected]> Mar 11 06:46PM -0500 ^

   
  Javier, No, the original signals are there.
   
  On Mar 11, 2011, at 6:18 PM, Javier Garcia wrote:
   



Topic: 1984 CB750SC
  Ian <[email protected]> Mar 11 03:19PM -0800 ^

   
  No, I chickened out.
   
  I'm going to spend another summer enjoying my '84 450.
   



Topic: tsunami aleart
  paul annen <[email protected]> Mar 11 08:44AM -0500 ^

   
  just heard about the quake in japan, and theres supposed to be tsunamis in
  NZ as a result... Dennis please be careful and let us know that your safe..



  Graham Rogers <[email protected]> Mar 11 09:27AM -0500 ^

   
  Dennis, Japan is sending you some H2O to clean up the mess in Chch, 
  Graham
   
  On Mar 11, 2011, at 8:44 AM, paul annen wrote:
   



  Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> Mar 11 11:27AM -0500 ^

   
  If that's the kind of help Japan is sending, I think I'd rather just call
  the clean-up guys. Yo, Serv-Pro!
   
  Keep your head out of water down there, Dennis!
   
  Same goes to you guys in the US Northeast, you guys are supposed to be
  getting some severe flooding.
   
  -Kurt
   



  "Dennis" <[email protected]> Mar 12 05:31AM +1300 ^

   
  Will do. I've just gotten up at 0530 to read the news on this.
   

   
  Dennis G.
   

   
  From: [email protected]
  [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of paul annen
  Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:44 AM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] tsunami aleart
   

   
  just heard about the quake in japan, and theres supposed to be tsunamis in
  NZ as a result... Dennis please be careful and let us know that your safe..
   
   
  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
  "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
  [email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at
  http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



  "Dennis" <[email protected]> Mar 12 05:33AM +1300 ^

   
  You are a very bad boy, Graham <smile>.
   
  Dennis G.
   
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email protected]
  [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Graham Rogers
  Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 3:27 AM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] tsunami aleart
   
  Dennis, Japan is sending you some H2O to clean up the mess in Chch, 
  Graham
   
  On Mar 11, 2011, at 8:44 AM, paul annen wrote:
   
   
  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
  "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
  [email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at
  http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



  "James O'Gorman" <[email protected]> Mar 11 05:00PM -0600 ^

   
  My Sister lives on the coast near San Fransisco - they have 3-ft warnings
  for waves!
   
  Git yer surf boards!
   



Topic: Nighthawk parts for sale
  "Bob Bunnell" <[email protected]> Mar 11 02:18PM -0500 ^

   
  Thought I would give the Nighthawk Forum a chance before I posted these
  parts on EBay. 
   

   
  I have some left over parts from my nighthawk café project: Photos can be
  viewed here:
   
  I have listed parts for an 83 Honda 550sc here:
  https://picasaweb.google.com/bobbunnell/83HondaPartsForSale#
  <https://picasaweb.google.com/bobbunnell/83HondaPartsForSale> 
   
  Parts from the 84 Honda 650sc here:
  https://picasaweb.google.com/bobbunnell/HondaPartsForSale84Honda650SC#
  <https://picasaweb.google.com/bobbunnell/HondaPartsForSale84Honda650SC> 
   

   
  Not pictured: Engine and accessories from the 84 650. Don’t know if it
  runs…
   

   
  If you are interested in any of these parts or have questions, drop me an
  email or call…
   

   

   

   
  Bob Bunnell
   
  518 314-1612
   
  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
   
  Back Porch Band
   
  www.backporchband[dot]com
   
  <mailto:[email protected]> (copy this link and then replace "[DOT]"
  with ".")



Topic: 1985 700s Honda Nighthawk - $1800 (West Chazy, NY)
  Graham Rogers <[email protected]> Mar 11 06:47AM -0500 ^

   
  Me too!
   
  On Mar 11, 2011, at 1:05 AM, Timothy Stark wrote:
   



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to