Paul,
         I agree!
         Not to hijack this thread - but I just sent an e-mail to the owner
of that GL I looked at to tell him that the asking price was high. We'll
see.
         -Joey

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:

> *Joey,*
> *
> *
> *If you're looking for an 1100cc bike (which I favor) this one is in
> better condition and probably closer to what you want to find:*
> *
> *
> *http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/2188850096.html*
> *
> *
> * <http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/2188850096.html>An offer of $1500 would
> be reasonable for this one. Too bad it's in the Boise, Idaho area.*
> *
> *
> *Paul
> *
>
> --
> *
>
> Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout> 
> <http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>
> *
> *
> *
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>



-- 
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to